A new edition of our popular SAT verbal resource, completely rewritten to reflect the way vocabulary is used and tested on the current version of the SAT (which debuted in 2016).
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS! Tackle the test with confidence with a complete guide to vocabulary skills and strategies for the SAT.
Prepping for the SAT may no longer mean memorizing long word lists, but a strong vocabulary is still essential to scoring well on the exam! SAT Power Vocab
give you practical advice for understanding and remembering key vocabulary terms for both the Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math sections. Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you learn and remember key vocabulary
• Straightforward advice on how to focus your vocabulary prep for the SAT
• Handy memory aids for visual learners Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Lists of key vocabulary words defined in every chapter, along with example sentences
• Practice exercises to help you master word roots, mnemonic devices, relationships between words, and more
• Puzzles and other engaging activities to build and expand your word skills.