Just in time for peak PSAT sales season: an updated edition of our PSAT workout book, full of practice questions for the redesigned exam (which debuted in Fall 2015)! The PSAT determines high school students' eligibility for the coveted National Merit Scholarship Program.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS
. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 550+ practice questions & everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships!Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Familiarize yourself with the test and timing with our PSAT overview
• Prepare for all question types with Reading, Writing & Language, and Math drills
• Pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses with a full-length practice testWork Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with complete answer explanations for every question
• See The Princeton Review’s techniques in action and solidify your PSAT knowledge
• Learn fundamental test-prep strategies to eliminate choices and quickly solve problemsHone Your Competitive Admissions Edge.
• Learn everything you need to know about National Merit® Scholarships
• Take bonus warm-up drills online
• Discover useful post-SAT advice in an extra, online “College Insider”supplement