Our updated travel guide brings Barcelona and Catalonia to life, taking the work out of planning a trip so you can sit back and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime!
Whether you want to laze in Costa Brava's laidback lifestyle, marvel at the iconic Sagrada
Familia or hike the undulating landscape of long-extinct volcanoes, this Barcelona travel guide could be the ultimate travel gift (or destination) for any jet setter.
Discover unique architecture, diverse landscapes and a centuries-old culture inside this Barcelona travel book:
• Our pick of Catalonia and Barcelona must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
• The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
• Detailed Barcelona and Catalonia maps and walks make navigating the region easy
• Easy-to-follow itineraries
• Expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Barcelona and Catalonia, from Old Town to Eixample, Montjuïc to beyond Barcelona
• A lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
From gothic churches and old taverns to dizzying skyscrapers and ritzy cocktail bars, Catalonia is a constant contradiction. The natural landscape is just as varied: soaring mountain ranges preside over pristine wilderness and vineyard-cloaked hills taper into a seemingly endless, awe-inspiring stretch of coastline. Barcelona is a refreshing city, boasting a commitment to preserving and improving its ecological infrastructure, creating a beautiful marriage of modern civilization and nature to be explored.
Travel to Barcelona and Catalonia knowing that you have the best travel guidebook to plot your course with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page. The hand-drawn illustrations place you inside Barcelona and Catalonia’s iconic buildings and neighborhoods. We’ve also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
Looking for the best of Barcelona in your pocket? Try DK Eyewitness Top 10 Barcelona. If you’re touring the country, DK Eyewitness Spain is a fabulous choice.