Take a trip to Florida’s most vibrant city — Miami!
Colorful and packed with things to do and interesting people to see, your trip to Miami and the Keys is sure to be unforgettable. Whether you're keen on lazy days on the beach, visiting theme parks, viewing art or immersing yourself in this U.S. city's pumping nightlife, this travel book will take you to all the most exciting places.
With a new lightweight format, this Miami and the Keys travel guide is perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move. Inside, you’ll find:
• Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week.
• Detailed Top 10 lists of the Miami and the Keys’ must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of South Beach, Key West, Art Deco District, Lowe Art Museum, the Everglades, Calle Ocho, Little Havana, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Merrick’s Coral Gables Fantasies, The Wolfsonian-FIU and the Gold Coast Highway A1A.
• Miami and the Keys’ most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing.
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip — including family activities and things to do for free.
• A laminated pull-out map of Miami, plus five full-color area maps.
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around and stay safe.
In the glamorous tropical city of Miami, you can enjoy sublime sandy beaches, vibrant Latin American culture and Art Deco architecture, then head out along the reef-fringed Keys all the way down to party-loving Key West. From top 10 museums to top 10 things to do for free, and everything in between, discover the best of Miami and the Keys with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Miami and The Keys into helpful lists of 10. Discover the best parks and reserves, places to eat, shop, and festivals. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Miami and The Keys has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
More top-10 destinations to visit
Take the work out of planning a short trip with the DK Eyewitness Top 10 series. It’s the ultimate travel guide packed with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to make your weekend trip or cultural break memorable. Touring the country? Try our DK Eyewitness Florida.