Dynamic and diverse, New York City is bursting at the seams with unmissable sights, world-class restaurants, and truly unique experiences. From the soaring skyscrapers of Manhattan to the trendy bars of Brooklyn, the vibrant jazz clubs of Harlem to the cobblestoned streets of Soho, the city offers everything in abundance. Whether you wish to tick the iconic Empire State Building off your bucket list, stroll through Central Park, or sample sublime cocktails in the East Village, DK Eyewitness New York City is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
DK Eyewitness New York City is full of expert-led insights, trusted travel advice with newly updated practical information, helping you to get around and make plans following the impact of COVID-19. As winner of the Travel Media Awards 2019 Guide of the Year for DK Eyewitness New York City, this guide covers the must-see sights better than anyone else! DK Eyewitness New York City is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness New York City, you will find:
• A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of New York City's must-sees and hidden gems
• Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
• Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around the city safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
• Color-coded chapters to every part of New York City, from the Upper East Side to Lower Manhattan, Chelsea to Chinatown and everything in between
• Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay in New York City
• Detailed maps to help you navigate the city easily and confidently
• Explore the culture of New York City delve into the city’s iconic history, art and architecture
• Covers: Lower Manhattan; Lower East Side; Chinatown, Little Italy, and Nolita; SoHo and Tribeca; Greenwich Village; East Village; Gramercy and the Flatiron District; Chelsea and the Garment District; Midtown West and the Theater District; Lower Midtown; Upper Midtown; Upper East Side; Central Park and the Upper West Side; Harlem and Morningside Heights; and Brooklyn, plus sights beyond the city in Upper Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens and Staten Island.
Planning on touring the USA? Don’t forget to check out DK Eyewitness USA for a complete comprehensive guide to the States,making the most of your trip and achieving the adventure of a lifetime.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.