The Big Apple is waiting to be explored.
Home to the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and Little Italy, there’s a trove of things to make your trip to New York unforgettable. Take a walking tour through the city’s many districts: from lower Manhattan and Brooklyn to SoHo and the East Village. Discover the history of Broadway, movie locations and the Civil Rights movement.
Your travel book will help you plan your trip to this awe-inspiring city. Inside the pages of Eyewitness New York, you’ll find:
• Our pick of New York City’s must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
• The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the city easy
• Easy-to-follow itineraries
• Expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Color-coded chapters to every part of New York City from the Upper East Side to Lower Manhattan, Harlem and Morningside
Dynamic and diverse, New York City is bursting at the seams with unmissable sights, world-class restaurants and truly unique experiences. From the soaring skyscrapers of Manhattan to the trendy bars of Brooklyn, the vibrant jazz clubs and history of Harlem to the cobblestoned streets of Soho, the city offers everything in abundance!
Bring planning and exploring New York to life! With detailed breakdowns, expert advice, must-see sights, places to stay, hand-drawn illustrations and stunning photography, this updated, lightweight New York travel guide ensures that your trip is unforgettable.
DK Eyewitness is the most up-to-date travel guide series following the COVID-19 outbreak. Each guide includes expert-led insights into the world’s most famous countries and cities, things to do and places to stay. Other books in the series include Eyewitness New Orleans and Eyewitness San Francisco and the Bay Area.