Live la dolce vita and explore Italy’s hidden gems, must-sees, and top experiences.
Whether you want to explore the evocative ruins of an ancient empire, go wine tasting in Tuscany, or sip espresso and watch the world go by on one of the magnificent piazzas, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Italy has to offer.
Inside the pages of this Italy travel guide, you’ll discover:
• Our pick of Italy’s best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the city easy
• Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you plan your trip
• Expert advice and travel tips to help you get ready, get around, and stay safe
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Italy, from Venice to Rome, and Sicily to Sardinia
• Available in a handy format that is lightweight and portable
Embark on a Latin adventure
Tick Italy off your bucket list and see the best that this culture-rich nation has to offer - from its rich natural beauty to sumptuous food and wine. This updated travel guide combines expert-led insights and detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights with stunning imagery to bring Italy to life.
With more UNESCO World Heritage Sites than anywhere else on Earth, there is no better place to experience the glories of European art and architecture. Witness the refined Renaissance churches of Florence, bask on the unspoiled beaches of Puglia, or ski the spectacular slopes of the Dolomites. There is something for everyone!
DK Eyewitness Italy has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
More adventures to uncover
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations, and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe!