Whether you want to get cultural on Museum Island, explore Berlin's complex history at Checkpoint Charlie, walk in the footsteps of royalty at Schloss Charlottenburg, or sample a tantalizing array of street food from around the globe, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes it easy to experience all that Berlin has to offer.
Take a trip to one of Europe's most culturally rich cities with a city guide that brings Berlin to life as no other travel guide does
Whether you want to get cultural on Museum Island, explore Berlin’s complex history at Checkpoint Charlie, or walk in the footsteps of royalty at Schloss Charlottenburg Palace, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Berlin has to offer.Inside the pages of this Berlin travel guide, you’ll discover:
• Our pick of Berlin’s must-sees, top experiences, hidden gems, and the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the city easy
• Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you plan your trip
• Expert advice and travel tips to help you get ready, get around and stay safe
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Berlin, from Unter den Linden and Alexanderplatz to the quiet charms of Prenzlauer Berg
• Available in a handy format that is lightweight and portable
Did you know that Berlin features three opera houses, a plethora of art galleries and is three times larger than Paris? DK’s Eyewitness Berlin is filled with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, and detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights. Stunning photographs and hand-drawn illustrations will take you through this iconic city.
Packed with an eclectic mix of history, culture, and gorgeous sights, a visit to Berlin is bound to be an unforgettable experience! Stroll through Brandenburg Gate, visit the glass dome of The Reichstag, remember at the Holocaust Memorial and party at one of Berlin’s iconic nightclubs.
DK Eyewitness Berlin has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations, and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe!