Make your trip to France as rich and varied as the country itself with this updated travel guide!
Whether you want to be awed by fairy tale châteaux, stroll amid French lavender fields or lose yourself in world-renowned art museums, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that France has to offer.
Inside the pages of this France travel guide, you’ll discover:
• Our pick of France’s must-sees, top experiences, hidden gems, and the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the city easy
• Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you plan your trip
• Expert advice and travel tips to help you get ready, get around, and stay safe
• Color-coded chapters to every part of France, from Brittany to the French Alps, Provence to the Pyrénées
• A handy format that is lightweight and portable
Visit the home of Romance
Cross France off your bucket list and make planning your trip simple with this updated edition of DK Eyewitness: France. Stunning photographs and illustrations combined with expert advice and trusted tips bring this breathtaking country to life.
France provides it all, with a dash of that characteristic je ne sais quoi. From the dazzling beaches in Nice, the lush vineyards of Bordeaux, and the Alpine mountains, each region has its own robust history and lively culture to inspire visitors. Discover colorful French villages like Riquewihr - immortalized in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast or experience the captivating art galleries in Paris and more!
DK Eyewitness France has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
Don’t stop travelling - there’s more to Eyewitness
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations, and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe!