Hello! We’re very excited to launch our new specialty retail website, penguinrandomhouseretail.com. Featuring books and gifts from the publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and all of our distribution clients, this site was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, and categories that engage customers every day.
Whether you’re buying for a gift shop or for a specialty retailer or wholesaler, you can filter by the categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have more than 450 themes and categories to help you find your way.
Merchandising a table for Graduates? Click on the “Gifts For Graduates” theme and you’ll find dozens of inspirational and practical options across a range of price points and formats.
Creating an online promotion for new baking books? Find the most recently published books sorted first in “Baking & Desserts” under “Food & Drink”.
Sourcing books for back-to-school? Try the “Back-to-school” theme in “Holidays & Seasons” or explore more books in our “Children’s” category.
A few other special features of our site include:
- Drill-down filters, including sub-category or theme, age, grade, award winners, top sellers (just for specialty retail!), on-sale date or coming soon, sales rep group (Penguin or Random House) and even cover color…if you’d like to sort your books by pink or yellow or whatever color is hot next month!
- Wish List – click on the heart under our book covers to add titles to your wish list. Download the wish list into a spreadsheet before you leave the site, adjust your quantities, add your account name and number, and then send us your order
- Additional photography for many of our books and gifts, including interior spreads, special formats, additional components and design features
- Scan-able bar codes on every book detail page
- Look Inside functionality with two-page spreads, perfect for our beautifully-illustrated books
And this is just the start! We’ll continue to add new features and resources to help you find the best books and gifts for your tables, shelves, and promotions.. Please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think–we’d love to hear from you at SpecialMarkets@penguinrandomhouse.com.